BEND REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT
These numbers are from April 2022 and reflect data for single-family residential homes in Bend on less than one acre.
- The median home price is $770,000 down from $773,000 in March. We have seen an unprecedented number of homes over one million dollars, and often into the multi-million dollar range sell in Bend since the onset of stay-at-home restrictions in 2020.
- The number of sales- 183, down from 202. Bend is experiencing an inventory crisis. There are not enough homes for sale which is drastically affecting the number of homes sold. March was the highest number of home sales since October of 2021, which saw 210 sales.
- Days on market for sold properties is flat at just 4. This has remained unchanged since January which saw 9 days on the market. This number reflects the number of days from a listing going active to pending.
- In April, there were 87 building permits issued in Bend, this is the highest since April of 2021 which saw 90 permits.
- We now have a one-month supply of homes in Bend, this is up from .6 months in March and a historic low of .3 months in January. A healthy market is said to have between 4-6 months of supply.
*Information provided by COAR . Single Family Residential on less than 1 acre. Statistics are from April 2022
61386 Merriewood Court | Bend, OR 97702
4 BD | 3.5 BA | 2,307 SF | .13 AC
An unbelievable investor opportunity in Bend’s desirable West Side. The floor plan configuration allows for many living options given the benefit of two primary en-suites bedrooms on each level. The seller has maximized the properties’ value by converting the ground level ensuite into a separate living quarters with a separate entrance, parking, and fully fenced patio area. This space could continue to function as a separate living area or could make a wonderful private home office or be converted back into a downstairs primary bedroom. Spacious and bright with sophisticated finishes –Cherry hardwood floors, gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings, exp
Listing presented by Holly Perzynski, Principal Broker (541)241-4393
20085 Pacific Heights Road | Bend, OR 97703
3 BD | 3 BA | 2,825 SF | 9.62 AC
Exquisite custom-built home by DeMarco Design located in the ultra-private Pacific Heights subdivision, nestled between Riley Ranch Nature Reserve and Tumalo State Park. Enjoy the beauty of the outdoors from every window of this thoughtfully designed home on just under 10 private acres and just minutes to the many amenities of Bend. This single-level stunner offers a lower maintenance yard, built-in fire pit and heated deck. This home is perfect for both indoor and outdoor entertaining. Potential for ADU on property within the HOA guidelines. Refer to attached documents for full list of features. Easy to view. Call today to schedule a showing!
Listing presented by Julie Beeh, Broker (541)706-1018
607 Mill Street | Maupin, OR 97037
3 BD | 2.5 BA | 2,800 SF
Very well maintained, move-in-ready home just steps from the park and river-view walking trail. Spacious 3+ bedroom boasts 3 car garage with room for storage, and breezeway attached. Bonus room/den with french doors is big enough to be a second family room or office. Fenced yard and plenty of space to park and store toys and tools. Maupin has fiber internet for your work-at-home needs, river recreation, hunting, fishing and rafting.
Listing Presented by Jessy Rose, Broker (541)993-5936
More tips and City of Bend News are available in the printed edition of Total Real Estate News. Download your digital copy here.
Total Real Estate Group (www.total-property.com) is a leading boutique real estate firm in Central Oregon, located in the Clearwater Crossing Building in thriving NW Crossing.
We have a professional team of dynamic real estate brokers with experience, integrity, and a commitment to service!
Brokers are affiliated with Total Real Estate Group LLC. Licensed in the state of Oregon. All information deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.